QUALERY complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and whereby Directive 95/46 / CE (RGPD, General Data Protection Regulation), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), is repealed, and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
Additional information on data protection
- QUALERY (QUALERY CULTURE S.L.U.) (B45464567)
- Polígono Industrial Santa Ana, parcela 61 - 45526 Val de Santo Domingo, Toledo
- Phone: 925 779 096 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose: At QUALERY we treat the information provided by interested persons with the purpose of providing information between QUALERY and its clients, users and / or suppliers, in relation to their purposes; and comply with legal obligations. We will not use the data for any other purpose.
- Conservation: The data provided will be kept for the minimum essential time, while the relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- Execution of a contract*.
*When the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract (commercial, labor, administrative, ...) in which the interested party is a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures, a reference to the contract or type of contract of which dealt with in sufficient detail so that there is no ambiguity.
- Consent of the interested party**. If the interested party does not provide personal data, the service cannot be provided.
** When the legitimacy for the main purpose does not find accommodation in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party must be requested for the processing of their personal data, and this will be stated in this section.
- Recipients: The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless expressly permitted or required by law.
In accordance with current regulations, the interested party has the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, deletion (right to be forgotten) and portability free of charge by email addressed to email@example.com, or at the address of QUALERY [C / Saturnino López López, s / n (45526 Val de Santo Domingo, Toledo)].
The interested party, in the case of not being satisfied with any resolution, has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, either at its web address https://www.aepd.es, or at home (c / Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 Madrid).
Likewise, QUALERY informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.